Your personal trainer Tom “in a nutshell”
I was born and raised in the North West of England. I emigrated to New Zealand in 1994 and am now a fully fledged ‘Kiwi’.
I have been deeply involved in various sporting activities all my life and have trained in gyms in England, The Netherlands and New Zealand for 35 years. I have also run numerous 10km, 15km and half marathons in New Zealand and overseas, taken part in the 160km Round Lake Taupo Cycle Challenge and in quite a number of 100km cycling events as well as playing squash, tennis and badminton competitively.
As a personal trainer, fitness is my passion and I have a desire to work with people of all ages and from all walks of life who are prepared to commit to the challenge of improving their overall strength and fitness. It is fantastic to see the results that my clients achieve, what job can be better than helping someone improve their self-confidence and give them an improved quality of life.
In September 2007, I took part in a cycling challenge to fundraise for Oxfam New Zealand and raised $9,500 for their cause. The challenge was a 435km mountain bike ride through the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains and the jungle of the Yunnan Province in Southern China.
Tom Blackhall, Personal Trainer
- National Certificate in Fitness (level 3) – NZ Institute of Health & Fitness
- Certificate in Personal Training – NZ College of Fitness
- Certificate in Executive Training – NZ College of Fitness
- Certificate in Gym Training – NZ College of Fitness
- Boxing for fitness advanced instructor – Thump Training
- Boxing for fitness instructor – Thump Training
- Students Choice Award – NZ College of Fitness
- TRX Suspension Training – TRX Training
- Sport Performance Nutrition – AUT University
I am here to help you every step of the way.
If you are tired of not getting the results you paid for, worked for and deserve, then contact me today to get your own personal trainer!